The Wisconsin Woolen Spun version will begin shipping on or before Nov. 1st, 2019! This is for the second round of orders.
Please note, at this time the pattern is ONLY available in Making Magazine No. 8. If you order the kit you need to include the magazine with your order to have the pattern, unless you already are getting the magazine elsewhere.
I knitted a Moose! And I am pretty excited about it. The Forest issue of Making Magazine is being released in a few short weeks and my contribution is the funniest, roundest little moose all wrapped up in a snuggly pine tree sweater. I love the shape and feel of this toy, it is charming and huggable.
The construction for both the Moose and the sweater is seamless and from the bottom-up. I knit the toy at an ever-so-slightly looser gauge to make it extra-squishy for snuggling. The antlers make the moose come together for a darling finishing touch.
The Moose Kit includes our Home Worsted Weight yarn in the Bear (brown), Peppercorn (charcoal), Acorn (camel), and Big Woods (forest green) colorways, enough to make one Moose.
Now Available, Sept. 13, 2019: The Wisconsin Woolen Spun version comes with worsted weight in Basil (green), Caramel (camel color - will be lighter than the color in the photo), Inkwell (black) and Cocoa (brown).
Making Magazine is optional to include with your kit in case you already are getting the magazine.
The pattern will eventually be available for individual purchase here on BWC and on Ravelry in about 6 months from the magazine's release date.
The Kit Includes:
- Home Worsted Weight in Bear (brown), use the bigger skein of Bear for the body and head and the smaller skein for the arms and legs, Peppercorn (charcoal), Acorn (camel) and Big Woods (forest green). You receive enough yarn to make one Moose.
- The Wisconsin Woolen Spun version comes with worsted weight in Basil (green), Caramel (camel), Inkwell (black) and Cocoa (brown).
- An optional copy of Making No. 8 / Forest. PLEASE NOTE: The pattern is only available in the magazine at this time. If you order the kit without the magazine, you will not receive a copy of the pattern.
- A jar filled with a combination of our ring stitch markers and detachable pin stitch markers.
- A pair of 6mm black safety eyes with backings.
- Your kit will come packaged in a hand-stamped natural cotton bag.