Mountainside Hat Kit
I’ve written about Alana Dakos of Never Not Knitting so many times throughout the years. I’ve admired her work for a long time now and that’s why I’m so excited that Alana has designed a gorgeous new hat, Mountainside, using our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Fingering Weight.
Here is Alana’s description of the hat: "A small repeating motif adorns this hat like trees on a mountainside. Worked from the bottom up. Pattern includes both charted and written pattern instructions.”
Alana is known for her botanical-themed knitwear and Mountainside is a great addition to her work. We have created some lovely kits with lots of color choices for you around Alana’s new design. I think you will love these sweet kits that include the yarn, a tin of stitch markers, our new “stitched” coaster and a Ravelry download code for the pattern. I’m planning on knitting my own Mountainside hat with the color Oats and I hope you’ll join me.
And we are including one of our new Snap-on Pom-Poms with the Mountainside Kit! You will love these poms with the handy snap attachment. Don’t forget to fluff your pom-pom up using your blow dryer. You won’t regret it!
The Kit Includes:
- A caked skein in your choice of color in our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Fingering Weight. This is more than enough yarn to make one hat.
- A snap-on faux-fur pom-pom in the color of your choice.
- An optional Ravelry download code for a copy of the Mountainside pattern. Please note: The printed pattern is not included.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- The kit comes packed in a hand-stamped natural cotton bag.