The Piece of Cake Hat is a family favorite hat pattern that I’ve used over and over again to great success. The hat fits most any size of a grown-ish person’s head ranging from young to old, small to xx-large. The reason for the large size range is the generous ribbed brim which can be folded over a lot, a little, or not folded at all. My daughter has a 22-inch head circumference, as do I, and my husband has a 24-inch head circumference and we all can comfortably wear the Piece of Cake Hat. The head circumference could definitely be smaller, as well.
Piece of Cake Meaning (I looked it up.): It is simple to do. It's a job or task that is easy, requiring little effort; a piece of cake.
This simple hat is fun, fast and versatile. You’ll love the Piece of Cake for the mindless knitting and the forever wearing.
- Luxury Vegan Poms. Use code LUXURY20 for 20% off any Luxury Vegan Pom.
- Snap-on Faux Fur Poms. 2 for $6.00 or buy 3 get 3 free.
- Or use the included colorful sprinkles pom-pom yarn to make your own.
The Kit Includes:
- One skein of Home Worsted Weight in the color of your choosing. This is enough yarn to make one Piece of Cake Hat.
- Colorful sprinkles pom-pom yarn wrapped on a clothespin. This is enough to make one sprinkles pom. The colors will vary, so each one is unique. The sample was made using a 2.5" pom-pom maker and measures about 3" across.
- A Ravelry download code for the Piece of Cake hat. This will be included on a printed card inside your kit.
- Your kit will come inside a printed project bag.