Arve Hat Kit
Arve is a lovely all-over colorwork hat designed by Tanis Gray for Barrett Wool Co. using Home Worsted Weight in three contrasting colors. The hat starts with a color-changing corrugated rib and moves into a simple colorwork chart that is repeated through the crown of the hat.
Arve is an entertaining knit with a stunning end result.
The Kit Includes:
- Enough yarn to make one Arve hat in our Home Worsted Weight. The colors included are Field, Red Flannel and Morning Sky.
- A handmade pom-pom in the Morning Sky colorway to top off your hat. Made specially for you by Susan!
- A Ravelry download code for the Arve pattern. This will come packaged inside of your kit on a printed card.
- A tin of 20 assorted colored stitch markers.
- Your kit will come packaged inside of a hand-stamped project bag.
Adult size to fit up to a 22" (55cm) head circumference.
Barrett Wool Co. Home Worsted Weight (100% American Wool; 230 yards (210 meters) per 100 grams), 3 skeins in contrasting colors. Color A: #009 Field, Color B: #014 Morning Sky, and Color C: #012 Red Flannel.
US size 5 (3.75mm) and US size 6 (4mm) 16” (40cm) circular needle and a set of US size 6 (4mm) DPNs. Be sure to check your gauge and adjust as needed.
5.5 sts and 7 rnds per 1” on larger size needles in Fair Isle pattern blocked.