Waiting For Winter Bulky Twist Mittens Kit
Now the beloved Waiting for Winter Mittens pattern series has a new version for bulky weight yarn. This pattern has three sizes, including child's large/adult small, adult medium and adult large. The mittens knit up lickety-split with the bulky weight yarn and larger needles. It will take you an evening or two to make a pair. You'll have the simple pattern memorized after only a couple pair. With mitten knitting season in full swing this is the perfect time for another version of Waiting for Winter Mittens. We couldn't wait to make up a kit for these wonderfully cozy mittens using our new Wisconsin Woolen Spun Bulky Twist yarn. The 2-ply twisted colors in the yarn make a fantastic marled fabric that looks sporty and fun!
The Kit Includes:
- Enough of our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Bulky Twist yarn, in your choice of color, to make one pair of mittens in any of the three sizes in the pattern. The yarn will arrive wound in a cake ready to be knit!
- Ravelry download code for the Bulky Waiting for Winter Mittens pattern
- Digital download pdf for the Bulky Waiting for Winter Mittens pattern
- Tin of 20 assorted stitch markers
- Packaged in a hand-stamped cotton muslin bag
Small (medium, large). Sized to fit 6 (7, 8)-inch hand circumference measured around the knuckles on the hand.
Note: The sample is made in the medium-size and fits an average size woman’s hand. The small fits a large child or small woman’s size and the large fits a larger woman’s or a men’s size. Lengths can be adjusted accordingly per preference.
Barrett Wool Co. Wisconsin Woolen Spun Bulky Twist (100% American Wool, bulky weight 2-ply, 185 yards/114 grams), 1 skein.
US size 10 or 6mm double-pointed-needles, set of four, OR size to obtain gauge.
3.5 stitches per inch in stockinette stitch and 6 rounds per inch.
1 detachable stitch marker and 1 stitch marker to go on the needle
Ruler or tape measure