Gradient Twist Mitten Kits ~ Limited Edition
The Kit Includes:
- A cake of our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Gradient Twist yarn (worsted weight), available in four different colorways to choose from.
- A cake of our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted in the Birch colorway for striping.
- Ravelry download code for the original Waiting for Winter Mittens pattern for worsted weight yarn. There is an option to not include the pattern if you already have it!
- Tin of 20 assorted stitch markers
- Packaged in a hand-stamped cotton bag
- The original Waiting for Winter Pattern includes five sizes, S, M, L, XL and XXL. The sample is knit in the medium size with plenty of yarn leftover. You may need an extra skein of Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted if you are interested in making the XL or XXL sizes. You could use the extra for cuffs, tops of mittens and thumbs to make the gradient stretch further.
- Tips on the striping pattern are described on the Journal. Click here to find out more!