Wild Dandelion Hat Kit
Project photos credit goes to Thea Colman.
Just the name Wild Dandelion is good but when I saw the hat design that goes with the name I instantly fell in love. Thea Colman is the designer and her work just makes my heart sing. She is incredibly clever, stylish and practical at the same time. She knows yarn inside and out and creates her patterns to make the perfect compliment to each yarn she uses. Thea is so talented.
From Thea: "I love these squishy, round, and bold cables - and I’m obsessed by the dense crosses that separate each round section. To really give them some presence, I worked them in offset columns, and then ended the last repeat in shaping that gives the crown some extra squish up top. Plus that deep brim means your ears are covered and gives the hat the exact look I was going for."
Size: 20"/51cm around head, 10"/25.5cm deep.Needles:
The Kit Includes:
- One skein of Home Worsted Weight in the color of your choice. This is enough yarn to make one Wild Dandelion hat.
- Two snap-on faux fur pom-poms in the colors of your choice. Leave a note with your order with your selections. We have White, Black, Faux Fox, Brown Mix, Cream, Light Gray and Gray. You can view the poms here.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- An optional Ravelry download for the Wild Dandelion pattern. Note: A printed copy of the pattern is not included.
- The kit comes packaged in a hand-stamped cotton bag.