This little lamb is so adorable and sweet, measuring in at about 5.5-inches tall when seated. The kit comes in several color choices hand-selected by me. The main color is a full skein and then you get three mini-skeins for the face, hands and feet and the color work section on the body. You can use these colors however you like, of course, but I have sketched out and placed the colors as I would suggest for your reference.
Unique Baa Kit Options:
For fun this time around, we have added a mystery element to this kit that we are so excited about! The mystery item is a choice or option for you when ordering your kit. Please note that it costs a little extra to include. The mystery item is an adorable and very useful tool and that’s all I’ll say. I think you will all love it as much as I do.
One other unique part of the Baa Pattern is that we have included 5 exclusive video tutorial links that are specific to this project. These tutorial links have been added to the pattern on the last page. These videos are not public and are only for pattern purchasers. We hope the videos help you successfully complete your project with ease! I’d love to hear feedback if you would like more of these types of videos in the future.
I hope you enjoy the Baa Kit and the beautiful Home Fingering Weight yarn!
The Kit Includes:
- A full skein of the main color of your choice in our Home Fingering Weight.
- Three corresponding mini-skeins in our Home Fingering Weight used as contrast colors for the face, hands, feet and the color work section on the body.
- A small amount of Peppercorn in Home Fingering Weight for the face embroidery.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- Optional mystery item!
- A Ravelry download code that can be redeemed for a copy of the pattern (optional).
- The kit will come packaged in a hand-stamped cotton project bag.