PRE-ORDER Christopher Bunny Kit
Please Note: This is a pre-order! Your kit will be sent out in a few weeks, and you will receive an email notification when it does.
Introducing Christopher Bunny! I’ve had this sweet bunny set on my mind for quite a while. It turned out so adorable. I usually don’t give a specific name to my toy designs but this one called out to me. Christopher is a favorite name of mine and it just suited the bunny perfectly. Feel free to name your bunny to suit you. This fun toy is a guided knit adventure with fantastic results. Christopher Bunny is perfectly sized for love and will bring guaranteed joy to any recipient.
Christopher Bunny is constructed seamlessly from the top-down starting with the head. The safety eyes are specifically placed while knitting. The ears are marked and picked up and knit on. The body is picked up at the neck and worked down. The marked arms and legs are picked up and knit on to the body. The tail is a tiny knit ball that is tacked on. The sweater is seamless and worked from the top-down with some simple colorwork. The striped pants are worked top-down with the afterthought technique used to create the pant leg openings.
The Kit Includes
- Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted Weight in Oats and Laurel (green). You will receive enough yarn to make one Christopher Bunny with the Snowflake Sweater and Stripey Pants.
- A pair of 6mm black safety eyes along with thread for face embroidery.
- A tin of 20 stitch markers.
- A Ravelry download code for the Christopher Bunny pattern at no additional cost. This will come on a printed card inside your kit. Please note: No refund will be provided for prior pattern purchase.
- Your kit will come packaged in a printed project bag with a corresponding tag.