Elephant + Mouse Kit
The Elephant measures in at about 12-inches from the toe to the top of the head. The elephant is knit from the bottom-up and completely seamlessly. The pattern includes photo tutorials throughout and pattern exclusive instructional video links.
The Hoodie Cardigan is worked from the top-down and seamlessly. The pocket is filled with a tiny mouse that is nothing short of adorable. The Mouse is worked from the top-down with exclusive video tutorial links included.
We have created the sweetest kits to go along with the pattern. The kits include our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Fingering Weight yarn in Rain Shower for the Elephant and Mouse, and our Home Worsted in several color choices of Pepin, Red Flannel or Priscilla for the Hoodie Cardigan. You get the safety eyes and thread to embroider the Elephant’s smile and a bit of pink for the mouse's nose.
The Elephant has the ears, hands and feet lined with fabric. We have included a square of quality gingham cotton fabric for you to add linings to your Elephant. Please note: The checked gingham cotton fabric included in the kit is not the same fabric as used in the sample Elephant. The cotton fabric included in the kit has checks that are a light tan color, and the check is slightly smaller in size. It will look just as cute if not even better!
The Elephant + Mouse Kit supplies everything you need except your needles, stuffing, and a sewing needle and thread.
The Kit Includes:
- A full skein of Rain Shower (light gray) in our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Fingering Weight for the Elephant and Mouse along with a skein of Home Worsted Weight for the hoodie cardigan in the color of your choosing.
- One square of cotton gingham fabric for the ear, hands and feet accents.
- Cut lengths of Home Fingering Weight in Priscilla (pink) and black embroidery thread.
- A pair of 6mm safety eyes.
- A Ravelry download code for the Elephant + Mouse pattern. This will be included inside your kit on a printed card.
- Optional card of either the Artisan Heart Buttons or the Artisan Diamond Willow Buttons. Please note: The buttons will be sent separately at no additional cost to you. The custom order of buttons is set to be delivered to us in several weeks. We will send them out asap!
- Your kit will come packaged in a hand-stamped natural cotton bag.