Please Note: Kits will begin shipping December 22nd, 2018.
The Gnome is only 4-inches tall which makes it both the perfect ornament size or stand-alone toy. The Gnomes are knit completely in one piece starting from the bottom to the top of the hat. The beard, ears, arms and pointy feet are picked up and knitted directly on. There is no stitching together of tiny parts required.
Note that the ears and feet are totally optional so if you feel your gnome is good to go without, it’s just as cute that way.
The Kit Includes:
- Mini-skeins of Picket Fence, your choice of a main color (Red flannel, Big Woods or Scout) and your choice of a contrast color (Acorn or Bear). You will have enough yarn to make at least one Gnome.
- An optional twist-up tube of Vanilla Chai knitter's hand balm. The balm contains organic shea and cocoa butter, lanolin, coconut oil, and beeswax and the scents.
- A cut length for
- the tiny pom-pom of either Jam (Wisconsin Woolen Spun) or Big Woods (depending on the main color selected).
- A cut length of red and white baker's twine.
- A Ravelry download card will come inside your kit that can be redeemed for a copy of the Gnome pattern. The pattern is included at no additional cost.
- The kit comes packaged inside a hand stamped natural cotton bag.