I have wanted to do a series of little characters with interchangeable wardrobes for ages. Well, I’m well on my way with the original Good Bear, and now the Good Bunny! The Good Bunny is the second character in the series and the pattern includes a dress, pants, an underskirt, a bonnet, and a shawl. This is one finely dressed bunny. And yes, the Good Bear clothes will fit the bunny and vice versa.
The Good Bunny is just adorable, perhaps most charming of all. I love the storybook quality of the doll and clothes. Let me tell you a little about the kit. We have curated two kit colorways from which to choose.
Good Bunny in Snowbound:
-Wells (medium gray)
-Fig (dark purple)
Good Bunny in Putty:
-Putty (gray + oatmeal)
-Old Fashioned (dark bronze)
-Beck (medium blue)
-Thistle (heathered lilac)
The Good Bunny Kit includes:
* Enough Woolens to make one bunny and one of each of the clothing items, a shawl, a dress, a pair of pants, an underskirt, a bonnet and a shawl.
* The pattern at no additional cost in the form of a Ravelry download code. The pattern, if printed, is in booklet form with instructions for putting it together. It reads beautifully digitally, as well.
* A cut length of Inkwell (charcoal) Woolens, and safety eyes for the face. Note that the samples have French Knots for the eyes.
* A yarn guide on a printed card inside the kit bag.
* Everything is packed in a printed cotton project bag with an illustrated tag by Susan.