Please note that the Holiday Charm Set No. 2 Kits will begin shipping on Wednesday, December 19th, 2018. The kits should arrive before Christmas Day.
The new Holiday Charm Set No. 2 kit and pattern has arrived and we are so excited about it. I am so proud of the three wee-sized projects included in this set. The pattern includes instructions for a sweet little Snowman with a lot of personality, a whimsical Elf Hat which conveniently fits on the Snowman’s head and a pretty little pint-sized Wreath. The Wreath is a stand-alone ornament or it can be used as a stand to set the Snowman upon.
The pattern includes 2 exclusive video tutorial links to help you with the Snowman and Wreath.
The three patterns come together so well and they can be used as gifts, for hanging in a garland, as ornaments, as package toppers, or as a festive table display!
The Kit Includes:
- Mini-skeins of Picket Fence, Bear and your choice of Grassland or Big Woods. You will have enough yarn to make one Snowman, one Elf Hat and one Wreath.
- An optional twist-up tube of Vanilla Chai knitter's hand balm. The balm contains organic shea and cocoa butter, lanolin, coconut oil, and beeswax and the scents. This is an exclusive item to the Holiday Charm Set No. 2 kit.
- Cut lengths of Marmalade (Snowman's nose), Red Flannel (Elf Hat pom and Wreath French knots), black thread (coal buttons and eyes) and red and white baker's twine to complete your charms.
- A Ravelry download card will come inside your kit that can be redeemed for a copy of the Holiday Charm Set No. 2 pattern. The pattern is included at no additional cost.
- The kit comes packaged inside a hand stamped natural cotton bag.