Holiday Charm Set Kit
Every holiday season I find myself looking for a lovely little handmade gift. I bet some of you might be in the same boat. I have the perfect solution.
I’ve pulled together four of my favorite ornament or “charm” patterns for you, little mittens on a string (a perfect bookmark or ornament), a tiny stocking, mini-sweaters, and pint-size trees. These patterns are not new but have been updated to use Home Fingering Weight yarn and the patterns have been refreshed and combined into one handy PDF for you.
I recommend having a stack of Holiday Charms at the ready this season so whenever you find yourself in need of a quick gift you are good to go!
The Kit Includes:
- Enough yarn in our Home Fingering Weight to make a couple dozen (depending on what you make) of the Holiday Charms. The colors included in the kit are Red Flannel, Stationery, and Big Woods.
- Optional Red Putford Scissors. The scissors are $2.00 off their original price with this kit.
- Three mini-hangers for the Sweater Charms.
- Baker's Twine for hanging loops.
- A small amount of stuffing for the Tiny Trees.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- Hand-stamped cotton muslin project bag.
- Ravelry download code for the Holiday Charm Set pattern.