In 2013 I originally released the Little Dragon pattern through Unicorn Books. Awhile later the pattern copyright returned to me and honestly, it has had a pretty successful run through the years. I love this pattern so recently I decided to update and rework not only the pattern but also make the knitting of the toy simpler in certain spots. We completely revamped the photos, added photo tutorials and filmed and added two new exclusive video tutorials links within the pattern. It is a fantastic update for 2019.
I can’t tell you how much fun I had revisiting the Little Dragon project. I think the end product is incredibly charming and sweet. There are so many dragon books and movies and TV shows available and so many dragon fans out there, both old and very young. This adorable little friend would make the perfect gift, maybe with a book included, for so many.
The Kit Includes:
- Enough yarn in our Home Worsted Weight to make one Little Dragon in the color of your choice. We have three colors to choose from: Grassland (green), Wood Violet (purple) and Wishing Well (blue).
- A complimentary Ravelry download code for the Little Dragon pattern. The code will come on a printed card packed inside your kit.
- A pair of black 6mm safety eyes with backings along with a cut length of black thread for face embroidery.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- Your kit will come packaged inside a hand-stamped natural cotton bag.