This Octopus is such a quick and relatively simple one-piece seamless knit. Once you get the technique down for the arms you can do it in your sleep! I’ve included two exclusive video tutorial links to help you with the safety eyes and the attached I-cord arm knitting. You’ll see that it all comes together in a super slick way. The small octopus is adorable in its tiny size and would make the perfect ornament for hanging. The large octopus sits nicely in the palm of your hand. Enjoy!
Color Choice Information:
Every kit comes with Bluff and Morning Sky Home Worsted Weight. We have four options for the third color. When you click on the Option the photo will change and show you the colors!
Option 1: Bluff, Morning Sky and Humble Gold (gold).
Option 2: Bluff, Morning Sky and Wishing Well (blue).
Option 3: Bluff, Morning Sky and Wood Violet (purple).
Option 4: Bluff, Morning Sky and Grassland (green).
The Kit Includes:
- Three skeins of Home Worsted weight in the colors of your choice. You will have enough yarn to make three octopi.
- Three pairs of 9mm safety eyes with washers.
- A cut length of thread for face embroidery.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- A complementary Ravelry download code for the Octopus pattern. Your kit will come with a printed card inside.
- The kit comes packaged in a hand-stamped natural cotton bag.