Please Note: The kit does not include fabric for the sleeping bags!
We've created a kit to go along with my new and adorable Sleepy Kitten Set. The kit includes enough yarn to make both kittens and the nightie. The pattern includes the instructions for sewing the sleeping bags.
The construction of the Kitten is unique in that it starts with knitting the feet and legs, arms, tail and ears. These pieces are set aside. Next, the body and head are knit and the various appendages are knit right in as you go. It is really slick! The only seam in the entire toy is to attach the head to the body.
The Kit Includes:
- Enough of our Wisconsin Woolen Spun yarn to make both of the Sleepy Kittens shown. The yarn included is as follows: Rain Shower Worsted Weight, Birch Worsted Weight, Bayleaf Worsted Weight, Birch Fingering Weight and Blushing Fingering Weight.
- Black embroidery thread for the face and white thread for the whiskers.
- A tin of 20 assorted colorful stitch markers.
- A Ravelry download code for the pattern will be included inside your kit.
- Everything will be packaged in a printed cotton project bag.