What could be a better reminder of spring than bunnies, chicks, carrots and flowers? This adorable spring-themed garland is fun and fast to work up. The Bunny and Chick are similar in their seamless construction. The Flower petals use double-knitting in a very simple way. In the pattern, I’ve included an exclusive instructional video link on how to do the double knitting rows and how to finish the flower to make things easy for you. The Carrot is quick and seamless, too. You’ll have whipped up your own Spring Charm Set in no time at all. Hopefully, these new charms will bring the joys of spring right into your house!
- Wisconsin Woolen Spun Fingering Weight in Birch, Hazelnut and Bayleaf and Home Fingering Weight in Humble Gold. You will have enough yarn to make about three bunnies, three chicks, three carrots and three flowers.
- A complimentary Ravelry download of the Spring Charm Set pattern. Your kit will come packaged with a download code inside.
- Cut lengths of both white cotton twine to make a garland and black thread for face embroidery.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- Your kit will come in a hand-stamped natural cotton bag.