I've updated an "oldie but goodie" pattern called Sweet Sheep and added an adorable double-loop stitch to the body. I think the Loopy Sweet Sheep looks like it is sitting in a cloud of wooly loops! It's so much fun. The original Sweet Sheep version is just as cute in plain stockinette stitch if that's what you prefer. Using the Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted Weight is beyond perfect for this project. The finished Loopy Sweet Sheep is so squishy and adorable. Trust me, it so good you can't stop squeezing it!
Today I've also added a Holiday Hat and Scarf Set for your sheep. The Loopy Sheep and the Holiday Set is now included with the original pattern.
Please Note: The yarn included in the kit for the scarf and hat is our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Sport weight in the Jam colorway. The pattern is written for a worsted weight yarn, so be sure to hold the yarn doubled when you are knitting up the hat and scarf. I tested it for you and it works out just fine!
The Kit Includes:
- Enough yarn in the Birch colorway (white) of our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted Weight. You will also receive a small skein of Jam (red) sport weight to make the new hat and scarf for your Loopy Sheep.
- A Ravelry download code for the Sweet Sheep pattern which includes the Loopy Sheep and the Holiday Hat and Scarf Set instructions since you might already own the pattern.
- You will also be given access to exclusive tutorial videos by Susan on the Double-Loop Stitch used in the Loopy Sweet Sheep and on tiny pom-pom making using a fork. The links are included on the last page of the pattern.
- Black embroidery thread for the face.
- A tin of assorted stitch markers.
- The kit comes packaged in a hand-stamped cotton bag.