Three Wee Sheep Kit
We are giving a hearty welcome to our newest kit called, Three Wee Sheep! The adorable palm-sized sheep are knit in worsted weight yarn on US size 5 or 3.75mm double-pointed needles. The tiny sheep (2.5-inches tall) are knit from the bottom up with a unique seamless construction. The style of your sheep's wool is up to you. The pattern gives detailed instructions for three different loopy stitches, a bobble stitch, or you can opt to do a simple stockinette or seed stitch. Or you may even end up trying them all! These Wee Sheep make the perfect gift for any child or adult, and they make the sweetest ornaments around.
The Kit Includes:
- 15 grams each of 5 natural colorways in our Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted Weight yarn. Each stuffed sheep weighs about 8 grams so you will have enough yarn to make more than a handful of the Wee Sheep. Yarn colors included in each kit are Birch, Rain Shower, Quaker Gray, Coal and Hawthorn. The yarn will arrive wound in cakes ready to knit!
- A printed card with a Ravelry download code for the Three Wee Sheep pattern
- Tin of 20 assorted stitch markers
- Packaged in a hand-stamped cotton drawstring bag
- Exclusive YouTube video tutorials with tips and demonstrations for the loopy stitches, detail work, and finishing techniques. Links to access the videos are included in the pattern.