Please Note: This kit contains enough yarn to make one baby and one bunting. It does not come with all 11 skeins shown in the picture. Please make sure you select a skin tone and bunting color from the options.
What could be better than Babies in Buntings? Nothing! I love the idea of a cozy, wrapping up something cute in something even cuter. This baby is so sweet on its own and then when tucked inside the bunting it somehow becomes even better. One baby and bunting would be fun, but I think making a batch of babies in buntings would be so much more fun for little ones to have and hold and share and hide and to let imaginations run wild. I made the set matching between the clothing and buntings, which could even become a matching game, but mixing and matching the colors would be fantastic and rainbow stripes would be amazing.
The Baby in Buntings Kit is pretty amazing! You get to choose from seven beautiful colors to make the colorful buntings, hats and knit-in baby clothes and as well as three different skin tones. There is enough yarn to make one Baby and one Bunting.
The pattern for the Babies in Buntings includes three exclusive video tutorial links we created to help you along the way, and there are many photo tutorials included on the pages, as well. The pattern is included in the kit at no additional cost to you.
The Kit Includes:
- Barrett Wool Co. Home Fingering Weight in your choice of skin tone and bunting color.
- You will receive enough yarn to make one baby and one bunting.
- A Ravelry download code for the Babies in Buntings pattern. This will come on a printed card inside your kit.
- A cut length of black thread for face embroidery.
- Your kit will come packaged in a project bag with a tag.