Black Sheep, White Sheep Kit
For the first time we are taking pre-orders for both Making No. 6 / Black & White and kits for my project in the magazine called Black Sheep, White Sheep, which is an adorable pint-size REVERSIBLE toy! The sheep turns inside out to reveal the other sheep in the opposite color. These little sheep are fun to knit, quick and super clever. Perfect for gifting to knitters, sheep-lovers and kids!
Making is an exquisite magazine full of all sorts of inspiring projects, not just knitting. The issues are collectors' items, like treasured books with timeless projects.
Black Sheep, White Sheep is exclusive to Making right now, meaning the pattern can only be found in Making No. 6 / Black & White. The pattern will be available for individual purchase in April 2019.
- Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted in Birch (creamy white) and Inkwell (black), enough to make at least one reversible toy (most likely two).
- An optional copy of Making Magzine No. 6 / Black & White
- A tin of 20 stitch markers in assorted colors
- An optional pair of our primitive (black) Sheep Scissors
- A small amount of fiberfill
- A hand stamped cotton project bag