A few years ago I designed this Egg to Owl Reversible Toy to include as one of the workshops I offer. I have now taught this class so many times and it is always a big hit with the students. I decided to update the original pattern just a little bit to make it go along with our new and fantastic Egg to Owl Kit!
The Egg to Owl toy is almost completely seamless and fun to knit. You start by knitting an egg and then you pick up and add an adorable pint-sized owl. You can see how the reversible aspect of the toy works in the photo series below.
You'll be sure to get lots of oohs and aahs from your family and friends when you gift or share this clever and sweet toy.
The Kit Includes:
- Enough yarn to make one Egg to Owl Reversible Toy in our Home Worsted Weight. There are two color combinations to choose from.
- A pair of black plastic safety eyes with plastic washers.
- Enough fiberfill to stuff your toy.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- A Ravelry download code for the Egg to Owl pattern. The code will be included inside your bag on a printed card.
- The kit comes packaged in a hand-stamped cotton bag.