Beaches, waves, warm sunshine and of course, Mermaids! In these warm beachy months of summer it seemed the right time to create an adorable trio of Mermaids. These little mermaid dolls are knit seamlessly from the bottom-up with the arms, fins, ears and crown being picked up and knit on. The instructions provide exact placement for all of the appendages and eyes and instructional photos are included to help along the way. There is a necklace of pearls (or maybe French knots!) embroidered on afterwards and there is a video tutorial link for this technique included in the pattern. Instructions include simple guidelines for making a Merman, if interested.
I hope you enjoy knitting these lovely little Mermaids. They make for a joyful set!
The Kit Includes:
- Enough of our Home Fingering Weight yarn to make one Mermaid in the colors of your choice.
- An optional Mystery Item.
- A Ravelry download code for the Mermaids pattern. This will be included inside your kit on a printed card.
- A pair of 6mm safety eyes and pink embroidery floss for the mouth.
- Fiberfill in a hand-stamped natural cotton bag.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- The kits can be purchased as a complete kit with all of the extras, or with just the yarn by itself.
- The "All Three" full kit option includes 12 mini skeins, 3 sets of safety eyes, embroidery floss, 3 stuffing bags - everything you need to make all three dolls. You can add in one mystery item as well.