If you know me, you know that I love taking a project and redoing it on a new and often smaller scale or with new some different colors. I’ve done it once again with our lovable Moose pattern!
The Mini-Moose is completely adorable, even cuter than the original if that’s possible. The MIni-Moose sits at 6-inches tall when seated to the top point of the antlers and is knit in our Home Fingering Weight yarn. There are a couple of differences from the original Moose in that the arms and legs are only in the Bear (brown) colorway and the hoodie cardigan is knit in one color only, our perfect Red Flannel colorway.
Brand new! We are so excited to feature our new pint-size custom-made artisan Heart and Round Buttons, that measure in at a sweet 1/2-inch. I can’t recommend these beautifully and thoughtfully handcrafted buttons any higher. If you are able, please give them a try you won’t be disappointed and they really elevate any project. The buttons are an optional add-on when purchasing your kit.
The Mini-Moose is seriously the cutest and the red jacket gives off a winter-y or even holiday feel. It’s all just so incredibly charming, it’s hard to even explain. I know you’ll enjoy this pocket-size adaptation of the original Moose project and kit. And together the two, big and small Moose (the plural of Moose is simply Moose!), make the cutest pair ever.
The Mini-Moose Kit includes:
- Enough Home Fingering Weight in Bear, Big Woods, Acorn, and Red Flannel to make one Mini-Moose, one Pine Sweater and one Hoodie Cardigan.
- Patterns for both the Moose and the Hoodie Cardigan (which is included in the Moose: The Winter Set) are included with the kit at no additional cost.
- A printed sheet from Susan with instructions on how to make the Mini-Moose using the original patterns but with the new gauge, and measurements and needle sizes.
- One set of safety eyes and black thread for embroidery.
- An optional card with three artisan Heart or Round Buttons, custom made just for us from Wooly Moss Roots.
- All items are packed in a printed cotton project bag with an original Mini-Moose tag.
Important Shipping Notice: The Mini-Moose Kits will begin shipping on August 6th, 2021!