I love this pig! I usually don’t name my toy designs with a specific name for many reasons but mainly because I would prefer that the knitter or recipient come up with their own name that is meaningful to them. However, while I was creating this cute pig with a knit-in colorwork sweater, jeans and a separate button-up hooded jacket, I kept calling him Oliver Pig in my head. So when coming up with a project name I decided to just go with it. Oliver Pig seems to suit him well. But I encourage you to feel free to change the name to whatever suits you and yours! I would love that. The pattern includes photo tutorial guides and exclusive video tutorial links.
The Kit Includes:
- Home Worsted Weight in James, Folkstone, Bluff and Field. You will receive enough yarn to make one Oliver Pig with a hooded jacket.
- An optional card of Artisan Diamond Willow Buttons. Each card comes with 3 buttons.
- A complimentary Ravelry download of the Oliver Pig pattern. This is included at no additional cost. The code will come on a printed card inside your kit.
- A pair of 6mm black safety eyes and a cut length of black thread for face embroidery.
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- Your kit will come in a hand-stamped natural cotton bag.