Sleepy Kitten Set Kit
We've created a kit to go along with my new and adorable Sleepy Kitten Set. The pattern is found exclusively in Making Magazine No. 4 / Lines. The kit includes everything you need to make your own Sleepy Kitten Set with two kittens!
The construction of the Kitten is unique in that it starts with knitting the feet and legs, arms, tail and ears. These pieces are set aside. Next, the body and head are knit and the various appendages are knit right in as you go. It is really slick! The only seam in the entire toy is to attach the head to the body.
The Kit Includes:
- Enough of our Wisconsin Woolen Spun yarn to make both of the Sleepy Kittens shown. The yarn included is as follows: Rain Shower Worsted Weight, Birch Worsted Weight, Bayleaf Worsted Weight, Birch Fingering Weight and Blushing Fingering Weight.
- Black embroidery thread for the face and white thread for the whiskers.
- A tin of 20 assorted colorful stitch markers.
- The kit can be purchased with or without a copy of Making Magazine No. 4 / LINES. The Sleepy Kitten Set pattern is exclusive to Making Magazine at this time.
- Everything will be packaged in a hand stamped cotton bag.
- The only thing not included in the kit is a little stuffing for the kittens and pillows and the fabric to make the sleeping bags.