Story Mouse is the mouse that could be the main character in a million storybooks or maybe the mouse who has a million stories to tell. Story Mouse is a real charmer with enough personality to fill any imagination. Story Mouse is worked almost completely seamlessly with lots of guidance provided in the pattern through photo tutorials and exclusive video tutorials to help along the way.
The clothes are all custom designed to fit Story Mouse but if you’ve made my Sleepy Kittens pattern, the clothes will fit those dolls as well, and vice versa. And the fabric sleeping bag from the Sleepy Kittens pattern will also fit the Story Mouse.
Story Mouse measures about 10.5-inches from the toe to the ear.
Included in the Story Mouse Kit:
* Enough Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted in your selected colorway choice for the mouse and clothes, to make one Story Mouse and one set of clothes. The clothes include a sweater, bib overalls with pockets, a pair of socks, a skirt, and a stripey hat. You have your choice of two colorways for the Mouse, Rain Shower (light heathered gray) or Birch (a creamy white). You also have your choice of two colorway sets for the clothing.
Clothing Option 1: Jam (red), Wild Plum (dark purple), Zinnia (light lavender/pink)
Clothing Option 2: Fable (lavender purple), Rosie (deep rose pink), Blushing (blush pink)
* One gingham cotton fabric scarf
* One pair of 6mm safety eyes (these are considered a choking hazard, use embroidery (French knots) instead if concerned)
* A cut length of fuzzy pink angora yarn for the nose
* The pattern for FREE in the form of a Ravelry download code
* This all comes packed in a printed canvas project bag with an illustrated tag by Susan
I love this new little friend. Story Mouse is a fun and satisfying knit and adorable addition to anyone’s toy collection. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I have.