We have a super fun new kit and pattern called Swaddle Pals Vol. 1. The byline should read something like “simple, quick, adorable.” The Swaddle Pals Vol. 1 includes the pattern for a lion, bunny, kitten, and bear. The body, head, arms, and legs are exactly the same for all four animals. Once you knit one animal you are ready to go with the rest, so easy. I’ve filmed exclusive video tutorials and photo tutorials, all included in the pattern to help you every step of the way.
We’ve also included rattle inserts to tuck inside to add a little more charm to the pals if you’d like. The first thing my granddaughter did when picking up the toys was shaking them which I loved to see.
The toys are seamlessly knit, and so simple. Can you imagine a more perfect baby gift, birthday gift, or holiday gift for the loved ones in your life? I can’t.
Here is the pattern description from me:
"Swaddle Pals Vol. 1 is a sweet little collection of animal friends that are fairly simple and quick to make. The perfect little taste of toy knitting all wrapped up in a squishy swaddle of garter stitch. I’ve added a small rattle insert in each of the toys but, of course, this is optional. Gifting, keeping, loving, squeezing, shaking, wrapping, unwrapping… so much simple fun. I hope you enjoy Vol. 1 of my Swaddle Pals series which includes a bunny, kitten, lion, and bear. More to come!"
Here we go!
Included in the Swaddle Pals Vol. 1 Kit:
* Enough of our Woolens yarn (full skeins) to make at least four of the Swaddle Pals, in the colorways Snowbound (creamy white), Pound Cake (creamy gold), Earthen (milk chocolate brown), Wells (medium heathered gray), with an optional add-in of Thulian (heathered muted coral) and/or Beck (medium blue). You can make more than four by switching colors around and striping.
* Four rattle inserts (additional inserts can be purchased in our mercantile)
* Black embroidery cotton No. 3 for face embroidery
* The pattern at no additional cost in the form of a Ravelry download code on a printed card found inside the kit bag.
* It all comes packed in a printed cotton project bag with an illustrated tag by Susan.