Swaddle Pals Vol. 2 is here. This is a sweet little collection of characters that are fairly simple and quick to make. Vol. 2 includes a Koala, Puppy, Piglet, and Bluebird, and their Swaddles. It’s a good assortment if you ask me. The Swaddle Pals Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 make the best gifts around for anyone who loves a charming handknit toy. Each toy contains a tiny rattle insert which is great for little ones, they love it, but of course, this is optional.
As I said last time, gifting, keeping, loving, squeezing, shaking, wrapping, unwrapping… Swaddle Pals are the epitome of simple toy-knitting fun. More to come!
Included in the Swaddle Pals Vol. 2 Kit:
* Enough of our Woolens yarn (full skeins) to make at least four of the Swaddle Pals, in the colorways Toast (tan), Wells (light heathered gray), Birdie (blush pink), Cove (medium heathered blue), with an optional add-in of Apple (bright heathered red), and/or Greenland (icy mint green). You can make more than four by switching colors around and striping.
* Four rattle inserts
* Black embroidery cotton No. 3 for face embroidery
* Cut squares of wool felt for all of the face and ear details in pink, white, and black.
* The pattern at no additional cost in the form of a Ravelry download code on a printed card found inside the kit bag.
* It all comes packed in a printed cotton project bag with an illustrated tag by Susan.