Trick-or-Treat Bear Kit
We are introducing the Trick-or-Treat Bear Kits! Our cutest little bear friend is now dressed up in costume for Halloween fun and ready to do some serious trick-or-treating. The costume is a black cat with Halloween stripes on the body, including cat ears and a long tail to boot. The pumpkin tote is a bonus pattern included on the modifications post, as well.
The pattern uses the original A Bear in a Bunny Suit pattern along with the fun and easy to follow modifications that are up in a post on the BWC Journal.
These modification instructions will always be available and listed on the sidebar of the BWC Journal. Please note that you need the original A Bear in a Bunny Suit pattern to make the Trick-or-Treat Bear.
The kit also includes a MYSTERY item, as we have done in the past. We have a super fun themed item that you will just love and use. The mystery item is an optional addition when you purchase the kit.
The Kit Includes:
- Mini-skeins in Tattersall, Marmalade and Peppercorn in Home Worsted Weight. You get enough yarn to make one bear and pumpkin pail.
- A themed Mystery Item (optional). It is a very useful tool!
- A pair of 6mm black safety eyes.
- A Ravelry download code for the A Bear and A Bunny Suit pattern (optional).
- A tin of 20 assorted color stitch markers.
- The kit will come packaged in a hand-stamped natural cotton bag.
- Candy corn not included ;)