Waffles Puppy is the latest to join my growing menagerie of larger-scale, cardigan-wearing handknit toys including Panda, Little Giraffe, Moose, Elephant & Mouse, Oliver Pig and Christopher Bunny. It is turning into quite the cozy collection. In naming Waffles, I asked my son if he had any good dog names and he said he always like food names. Then we started thinking of all of the food names and Waffles just stuck. Waffles Puppy is the sweetest little friend who knits up fairly quickly with the Home Bulky Twist marled yarn. The buttery soft yarn gives the puppy the warmest look and appeal. This is a good toy for snuggling.
I hope you love and enjoy Waffles Puppy as much as I do!
The Kit Includes:
- Home Bulky Twist in either Tattersall Twist (tan) or Bluff Twist (blue) for Waffles Puppy along with Red Flannel Heathered Twist for the cardigan and Picket Fence worsted weight for the pom. You will receive enough yarn to make one Waffles Puppy and one cardigan with pom.
- An optional card of either Diamond Willow (circle) or Heart Buttons.
- A pair of 6mm safety eyes and a safety nose. If you would rather have cotton thread for the face embroidery, please leave a note with your order!
- A Ravelry download code for the Waffles Puppy pattern. This will come on a printed card inside your kit.
- Your kit will come packed inside a printed project bag.