Please note: The pattern is NOT included in the kit. You’ll need to purchase the pattern directly from Denise Bayron.
The Kit Includes:
- Enough Home Bulky Twist to make one Wave of Change Pullover in the color and size of your choice.
- Color options: Red Flannel Twist (red/black), Folkstone Twist (gray/white), Bluff Twist (blue/white), Licorice Twist (black/white), Peppermint Stick (red/white), and Picket Fence Twist (white).
- Susan's pullover is a size 3 (45-inch bust) in the Red Flannel Twist. She wanted the pullover to have a looser fit.
- A jar of Large Ring Stitch Markers.
- Your kit will come packed in a stamped cotton project bag.
Pattern information from Densie Bayron:
This raglan style pullover is worked seamlessly in the round and from the top down. I’ve added German short rows to the back neck area for an ergonomic fit. A video tutorial for working German short rows is included. The body is designed to be boxy with a slightly cropped silhouette. You can, of course, knit the body to your desired length. Suggestions for lengthening are included. The sleeves are also knit in the round using either magic loop or DPNs.
1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) corresponding to finished bust measurements
36 (40, 45, 50.5, 54, 58.5, 63) ” or 91.5 (101.5, 114.5, 128.5, 137, 148.5, 160) cm.
Recommended positive ease: 2–4” or 5–10 cm.
A schematic is included.
US 10 / 6 mm circular needles on a 32” / 80 cm cable or size needed to obtain gauge.
US 9 / 5.5 mm circular needles on a 32” / 80 cm cable for working the neckband, cuffs, and hem.
The same needles can be used to knit the body and work the sleeves in the round using magic loop. Of course, DPNs may also be used for the sleeves.
14 sts x 20 rows = 4” / 10 cm in stockinette st.