Let me formally, or casually, introduce you to my newest character, Winnie Elephant! This adorable new character is, in my mind, friends with my Christopher Bunny character (check out the pattern on Ravelry and Barrett Wool Co.). The two, named with a gentle nod to A. A. Milne, can exchange clothes as they are the exact same size. Winnie Elephant has some fun twists and turns, especially in the trunk area, which makes the knitting a true adventure. I hope you enjoy this new friend for all.
Here is the second new pattern:
Garter Long Johns! Who wouldn’t want a pair? I’ve designed the first new separate pattern garment that will fit both Christopher Bunny and Winnie Elephant. This is the squishiest, sweetest fall and winter outfit I could imagine for these two. I think you’ll love knitting a pair or two for Winnie and Christopher. The Garter Long Johns are coziness at its finest!
We have gathered together a wonderful kit for you that combines both new patterns, for the elephant and the long johns. It’s all so good.
Here’s what’s included in the Winnie Elephant + Long Johns Kit:
* Enough Wisconsin Woolen Spun Worsted to make one Winnie Elephant, one set of the Snowflake Sweater and Stripey Pants, and one pair of the Garter Long Johns. The yarn colors are Rain Shower (light heathered gray), Penny (golden mustard), and Jam (the perfect red).
* The patterns for both Winnie Elephant and the Garter Long Johns are included at no extra cost, and come on as download codes printed on cards found inside your kit bag. The Winnie Elephant pattern includes the Snowflake Sweater and Stripey Pants instructions. The Garter Long Johns pattern is separate.
* Safety eyes and thread for the mouth embroidery.
* The beautiful handcrafted wooden Heart or Round Buttons, custom made for BWC from Wooly Moss Roots, are an optional add-on when you purchase the kit. These buttons are truly a work of art and if you’re able I highly recommend getting a set to sew on to your Garter Long Johns. Please note, the round buttons will vary in color from light to dark. If you have a preference, please leave a note with your order!
* The kit comes packed in a cotton printed project bag with an illustrated tag by Susan.